CHARLES STUTTIG LOCKSMITH
Phone: 203-869-6260 firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME SAFES ROAD SERVICE MAP
HISTORY SHOP MERCHANDISE
1958 - Charles Stuttig
Locksmith was founded by Charles Stuttig, Jr. in 1958. Our first
location was at 28 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, above Monte Carlo
Tailor's Shop, starting as a single man locksmith shop. Mr. Stuttig
quickly developed a reputation for quick, reliable and quality
service. As the business grew, additional employees were needed
to service our rapidly expanding customer base and it was necessary
to locate a larger ground floor location to better service our
The move was made to 5 East Elm Street in Greenwich. The new location served the business well, located a block and a half away from our original location and just off Greenwich Avenue with a ground floor store front.
1971- Our lease had expired and the landlord wanted to expand their restaurant business, Da Vince's. The search began for a new location and the building at 158-160 Greenwich Avenue was available.
1972 - A deal was made and the move took place in 1972 to our current location at 158 Greenwich Avenue.
1979 - Charles Stuttig III went to work with his father, Charles Stuttig, Jr. in the family business.
1987 - The business was incorporated to form Charles Stuttig Locksmith, Inc.
1995 - At the age of 71, Charles Stuttig, Jr. retired. Charles Stuttig, III takes over as President of Charles Stuttig Locksmith, Inc.
2001 - Sadly, on December 22nd, 2001, Charles Stuttig, Jr. dies as the age of 77.
2008 - Continuing on with a tradition of superior customer service started by Mr. Stuttig in 1958, we proudly celebrated our 50th anniversary.